Your kitchen and bathroom faucets are among the most-used fixtures in your Cherry Hill home. As these reliable devices wear out through constant use, they may start to drip, leak, or even restrict water flow.
Although your faulty faucets may continue to work while malfunctioning, they will perform inefficiently, wasting water and costing you money.
You can end faucet troubles by contacting Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing. Our expert plumbers will quickly diagnose the problem, swap out any worn or broken parts and have your faucet working correctly in no time.
At Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing, we have all tools, components, and experience needed to disassemble, repair, and reassemble your fixture. We can install a new fixture if your faucet is beyond repair.
Kinds of Faucets
Consider the variety of faucet styles available today: Goosenecks, single handle, double handle, touchless, smart, wall-mounted, spray capable. Each faucet style requires a different approach to repairs, parts, and installation, depending on their inner workings. Here are three popular kinds of faucets:
- A ceramic disc faucet, for example, has two slotted ceramic discs, one fixed and the other moveable, that control the flow of water as they align. A single handle on the fixture operates water volume and temperature.
- Faucets with a ball valve also use a single handle. The handle controls a metal ball with holes and slots. When the openings align in different positions, they adjust the temperature and flow of the water.
- The single handle of a cartridge faucet moves the cylindrical cartridge up or down to control water flow and temperature. A two-handled cartridge faucet uses two cartridges, one for each handle.
Our team at Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing can recommend the best choices for your Cherry Hill home. Our convenient financing options make it easy to create a healthy home for yourself and your loved ones. Call us today for a free consultation.
Faucet Repairs in Cherry Hill
Faucet repairs may seem deceptively easy. Even if you are armed with a few how-to plumbing books, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and washers, correctly diagnosing the problem and fixing it can be daunting.
Our pros at Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing are experienced in working with all faucet styles, makes, and models. We always are prepared to tackle whatever the job entails. We work efficiently and complete the job as quickly as possible.
What can go wrong with your shower head and kitchen or bathroom faucets? Here's a partial list:
- Water drips from the spout.
- Water leaks from the faucet base.
- Worn cartridges and washers can lead to leaks.
- The aerator is worn.
- The faucet appears corroded.
- The handle squeaks, indicating wear.
- The sprayer attachment clogs.
Fixing an easily corrected leak in your Cherry Hill household can save you up to 10 percent on your water bill, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Call Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing when you need faucet repair or replacement in New Jersey.
Consider replacement when buying parts is nearly as expensive as installing a new fixture.
If your faucet is more than 20 years old, looks worn, and needs frequent repairs, it is a good candidate for replacement.
Of course, you do not have to wait until your faucets break down before you replace them. Consider upgrading your sinks with new fixtures. New faucets can transform your kitchen and bathroom from blah to beautiful while providing useful features such as pull-down sprayers and one-touch or touchless capability.
You can command some faucets to turn off and on by voice command or touch the spout to start and stop the water.
Whether you want an efficient and economical faucet or a trendy fixture with bells and whistles, our pros at Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing can recommend the best product for your home.
Call Us Today to Solve Your Plumbing Problems
Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing specializes in faucet repair, toilet repair, clogged drains, hydro jetting, and other plumbing services for homes and businesses in Cherry Hill, NJ. Call us today at (856) 208-5088 or request service online.