Drain Clearing and Cleaning Services
Plumbing clogs inside your Cherry Hill home can make life miserable.
They cause sinks to drain slowly and toilets to back up. They make water pool in your shower and flow out of your floor drain.
You can try clearing your drain with a plunger, chemicals, or other DIY remedies that may or may not work. Or call us at Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing for quality work and ensured success. Our experts safely clear blockages and restore normal water flow in residential and commercial plumbing systems.
When a plumbing backup disrupts your daily routine, you need help fast. You can rely on us to provide prompt, effective service.
New Jersey Drain Clearing Options
We typically remove clogs that form in your bathroom, kitchen, and floor drains with a drain cleaning cable machine. Clogged sewer lines can benefit from hydro jetting. The two methods use different equipment and techniques.
- Drain cleaning machines send flexible cable with an attached cutting tool into your drain. The device cuts through and removes clogs as it snakes through the pipe.
- Hydro jetting is best suited for grease blockages in sewer lines. We send a high-pressure blast of water into your sewer pipe that cleans the entire pipe. The powerful stream of water flushes out grease, corrosion, and other matter from your sewer system.
Our Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing plumbers will assess the problem and recommend the best solution for your plumbing system. The techniques we use are designed specifically for the size and location of the clog.
Prevent Clogs With Regular Maintenance
You don't have to wait until a clog causes a toilet or drain backup to call Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing for help. We recommend regular maintenance on your drains and sewer line to prevent waste buildup and clogs.
Schedule periodic drain cleanings to keep water flowing in your sinks, toilet, and shower. Consider inspecting your sewer line every few years, especially if large trees grow on your property. We can identify emerging problems, such as root growth, by snaking a camera through the sewer line.
Our busy schedules sometimes prevent us from basic home care. That's why we offer a Club Membership to remove all the stress of maintenance. Our plans save you money, offering priority service, friendly reminders, and other perks. Sign up today!
Maintenance You Can Do at Home
We recommend leaving drain and sewer line cleaning and flushing to professionals, like our experts at Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing. However, you can help keep your plumbing in top shape by treating it with a little TLC.
Here are some ways you can avoid clogging your drains and sewer line:
- Throw only toilet paper into your toilet. Do not flush other products, even those described as flushable.
- Dispose of oil or grease in the trash, not down your sink drain. After leftover cooking oil cools slightly, pour it into a disposable container to harden before tossing it into the garbage.
- Use a drain screen to catch hair before it goes down the shower drain. Attach a metal mesh lint catcher to your washing machine's discharge hose. Consider placing a drain screen or lint trap in the laundry sink drain hole.
- Pour enzyme-based drain cleaners into your plumbing system periodically to keep clogs from forming. These drain cleaners work best as a preventative measure and remove only organic materials. They are easier on your pipes than chemical drain cleaner.
Contact Our Drain Cleaning Pros Today
Whether you need help maintaining your Cherry Hill, NJ, drains, or removing tough clogs, Cardwell HVAC & Plumbing offers solutions tailored to your needs. Call us today at (856) 208-5088 or request service online.