Financing with Cardwell HVAC has never been easier!
Most finance companies make you jump through hoops in order get an affordable system. We make it easy for you, with a unique financing offer that enables you to get the system you need at the right time.
How are we different?
- No credit checks
- Monthly payments applied directly to your utility bill
- No finance charges for 84 months
Call us for details! (856) 208-5088
We have partnered with GreenSky® to provide financing options to help you to manage the cost of a new system.
Right now we have an incredible special of NO INTEREST, NO PAYMENTS, FOR 12 MONTHS! THAT’S NO PAYMENTS FOR A FULL YEAR! (9.99% after first year).
With approved credit, you’ll gain access to monthly payments, fair interest rates, and flexible terms, which will allow you to enjoy a new system that truly meets your needs while working within your monthly budget to spread out your purchase over a longer time.
*With approved credit. Ask for Details.
Meet Your Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Goals With our Customizable Financing Programs
EFS has three categories of lending products and services:
1. Financing Programs
EFS offers financing for residential and commercial projects in two broad categories:
- Proactive loans—for planned energy efficiency and renewable energy projects
- Reactive loans—for unexpected system replacements (such as a failed furnace)
- Consumer unsecured loans
- On-bill consumer loans—loan payments can be made directly through a customer's utility bill
- Integrated income qualification services
- Online application and tracking
Commercial loan programs include:
- Unsecured programs
- PACE financing
- On-bill recovery programs—let businesses repay loans on the customer's utility bill, so the energy savings cover the loan payment. EFS handles all program administration and the program is convenient for the business too.
2. Program Design and Advisory Services
EFS can design, implement, and promote financing programs at the service level chosen.
3. Capital Partnerships
Energy program financing has historically come from utilities and government agencies, but that funding model is undergoing rapid change. Today both traditional financial institutions—such as banks and credit unions—and new investors are looking to funnel their capital into energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. EFS has extensive experience matching programs and funding resources and has worked in the following areas:
- Establishing revolving loan funds
- Partnering with private investors and regulated financial institutions
- Installing emerging credit enhancement models—including loan loss reserve funds and sub-debt structures
- Property-assessed financing programs